Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Before and After

I've always loved Before and After pictures. I remember babysitting at my aunt's house and enjoying the before and after pictures in her Good Housekeeping magazine.

I had a few before and after experiences yesterday.

I had my first "couponing" experience at Albertson's yesterday. It took nearly two hours, I had four kids with me, and I never did find some of the things I was looking for. (Honestly, the kids were troupers.) Nevertheless, my final receipt totaled $71.80 and read, "TODAY'S TOTAL SAVINGS $98.10." So, the total bill of $169.90 turned into $34.80 after the rewards card, coupons, rebates, and responding to a phone survey. Worth it? If I can trim the preparation time and shopping time, yes. $169.90 to 34.80 is a beautiful makeover.

My other BEFORE/AFTER experience is one I feel I face quite often. This is what I was up against at 9:30pm last night.


45 minutes later:
P.S. Bryant found another black widow outside this morning ---that's 3 in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment