Monday, August 3, 2009

My Princess

Today Sariah had a well child check. Dr. Dunlop said she is "thriving" and "a little taller and little more slender than average." I had to laugh to myself when the nurse asked if she can form complete sentences and use plurals. One of her favorite phrases lately is, "Let's talk" and she means it! After her doctor appointment, we went shopping for a new swimming suit. Her swimming suit mysteriously disappeared without a trace last week. I don't think we've ever been "shopping" together because she didn't know what a dressing room is. She tried on two suits and picked a modest, purple one. I hope "shopping" will always be so easy with her. When she got home, she put it on and wore it for the rest of the day including her nap and her turn conducting FHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment