Friday, August 7, 2009

Sick Day

James took a sick day today to take care of me...and to have his ingrown toenail operated on. I am so grateful because I feel so rotten. I didn't think this was supposed to happen during the summer, but I got the sinus head cold raging.

This little face and the sweet little voice that comes from it has been my ray of sunshine today.


It's all I can do to keep from kissing those cheeks to keep my germs contained.

These are his precious little hands when he was more interested in the camera than smiling for me. Even with all the discomfort James has experienced today with his toe, SuperDad still took the kids to the Stake Picnic because they had been so looking forward to it. What a great man!

Cherries don't take sick days though, so I've had to take off a batch of fruit leather and put another on so I can use up the cherries before they spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment