Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"All Creatures (and creations) of our God and King"

I think autumn may reveal some of God' greatest creativity.


I try to show it off as best I can:



My creativity doesn't compare to The Great Creator's, but I enjoy trying.

Around Here:

Sariah is now feeling confident riding her bike without training wheels. She was at it for quite awhile in the cold wind at the church parking lot while Hyrum and I watched from the warmth of the van. (Actually, I was following his trail mix trail with a diaper wipe.)

Talmage kicked a home run in kickball today and had us all laughing at the dinner table with his play by play. The Reptile Guy came to his school today for an assembly. Talmage's report, "The rattlesnake was very friendly. I think I saw him smile."

Bryant read a Beast Quest Book that Talmage brought home from school and now he says he can't go to sleep. He was fascinated with his own little blue cornstarch and water science experiment he executed as I made dinner.

Hyrum thinks he can get away with climbing on the table with his puppy dog eyes and puppy dog bark. He is now falling asleep like this:

From time to time, he and Sariah play together. Yesterday, he was her bus driver.
(The bed was the bus.) :



1 comment:

  1. Well if it means anything, you are probably one of the most creative women I know. Thanks for the wonderful pumpkins and gourds!

    ReplyDelete