Sunday, October 17, 2010

My upbringing questioned

Yesterday morning we (I say "we" because I can't seem to cook lately without four little hands in the middle of it all) were making whole wheat pancakes for breakfast. Sariah asked me if my mom taught me how to make them. I told her it was actually one of Aunt Jennifer's recipes. In reference to my upbringing, she responded incredulously, "Who grewed you?"

By the way...pumpkin butter and whip cream on whole wheat pancakes is like pumpkin pie for breakfast!

James and Bryant went out for another load of pumpkins after I had been out on Thursday and James and Sariah had been out on Monday. Thanks to the generosity of the Perkes family the kids mission fund project can continue now that our patch at grandpa's is empty.

They harvested all the gourds before it freezes hard. Hyrum was having a lot of fun cleaning them.

1 comment:

  1. After looking at the picture on Dad's blog of your 4 kids and saying their names over and over, Hayden and I are getting SO excited to come to Washington for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete