Saturday, October 2, 2010

Perhaps Never Again...

Perhaps never again will we do both of the following on the same day:

Harvest Pumpkins, and

Night Swimming! On October 2nd! By floodlight!

We roused the troops nice and early to make it out to Grandpa's farm to harvest pumpkins before the first session of Conference at 9am. It was a picturesque morning.

This picture belongs in a Country Magazine if I say so myself.

They made their first sales this afternoon. Come and get them while supplies last.


Thanks to the man behind it all...

He brings out the best in everybody,

always has a "tickle bug" handy for a grumpy face,

and will don his swimsuit on October 2nd for his kids.

He said I made him do it, but I never said a word.

Can you tell I finally figured out how to

center,

and change the font size and style and color?

No comments:

Post a Comment