Sunday, September 27, 2009

Check!

I have wanted to check this one off the to-do list for a couple of years. I decided since we're expecting several visitors during the next few weeks during pumpkin sales, the time was now. I forgot to take a picture before we started, but this picture gives you the idea of our door "before," in a shade of purple I have never been fond of. At least not for our front door.

After a Saturday's morning work, ta-da:

So much better. Thank you, James. You can also see we made our first trip out for our first load of pumpkins. So fun! It's always exciting to start the harvest after months of watching them grow.

We also saw some beautiful girls yesterday. One was my good friend from high school, Elena, on her wedding day. I've never been to a Catholic service before and James and I were honored to be invited to her special occasion.

The second beautiful girl we saw was my sister. Sariah and I love to go see my sisters when they get dressed up for formal dances. Laryn, you are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment