Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Tooth

It seems like a very long time since I've slept three consecutive hours. Hyrum is getting his first tooth. He's not really cranky or uncomfortable, so I'm really hoping the tooth is the reason for the lack of sleep and not just bad habits.

Sariah got a package in the mail today from Grandma Hales. She was so excited. I haven't figured out how to rotate the video 90 degrees clockwise, so if you would please rotate your head 90 degrees counterclockwise.



When James informed me I needed to rotate the camera, Sariah had the giggles.

In the background you can hear Grandpa Hales's bedtime monkey stories.

Bryant had his first piano lesson today. He did very well.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog! I'm going to have to start! What a scarey first day of school too. Hope they aren't all like that.

    ReplyDelete