Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen!

Jen, I really have been thinking about you and your birthday all week. Unfortunately, this is as far as I've gotten on your birthday gift.



For anyone who doesn't know my sister-in-law, here is a wee little bit about her. She was Valedictorian and Miss Othello. She was also in the top 5 in Miss Washington and won the category of poise. (She brings a great measure of refinement to our family.) She is an accomplished pianist. She graduated from BYU Idaho with straight A's and on scholarships. (And, as a mother.) She loves to run and read. She loves to learn, and I'm not just saying that. She researches things that are important to her and her family, like how to cook healthily. (We love her whole wheat pancake recipe.) She is quiet but intelligent. She is beautiful, inside and out. She loves her family, now recently of four. She has babies without epidurals! She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel, and lives it. And, she is humble. Very little of this I knew on this day:



I knew my brother loved her. I just didn't know how much I would come to love her too. Happy Birthday Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. That brought tears to my eyes Makala. I don't know if everything is completely accurate, but I am touched. If nothing else, good compliments make you want to fulfill them. :) I am excited for the beautiful decorations...my fall ones are nonexistent besides your table runners.

    ReplyDelete