Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

A "terrific Tuesday" is what I always wish the boys as they walk out the door to school on Tuesdays. Today, they were extremely late, and I knew Talmage would miss his bus. He actually walked back in the house about 2 minutes after he left with a chain that had come off his bike. So, it was my first drop off at Livingston.

Sariah, Hyrum and I took a friend and her kids out to Mom and Dad's to pick apples. I love that red delicious apples are actually purple if they are allowed to ripen long enough.

On the way to the kids' music class I was singing away trying to get them in the mood. When we were almost there and they were all completely silent, I said, "You aren't impressed are you?" Then, completely on cue, the one of them that doesn't talk responded, "Uh-uh."

Bryant's open house at school tonight. I tried to hold his hand several times, but he always pulled away. I joked with him about it. He said it was a little embarrassing. However, he wouldn't let me leave his bedside tonight without getting and giving a good night kiss. He also told me after school he had a crush on someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment